Reports to: Finance Director
Status: Full-time (contract)
Location: Sukadana, Kalimantan Barat
To provide high level managerial support for day-to-day financial management in all ASRI’s project sites, monthly financial reporting and work closely with the Finance Director.
- Perform financial management duties including generating monthly consolidated financial reports, compiling and submitting reports, interpreting financial information to the Finance Director while recommending further courses of action.
- Oversee the operations and development of the ASRI’s finance departments including creating and reviewing policies, budgeting, training and conducting regular assessments of financial procedures.
- Leading the team in preparation of quarterly and annual account reconciliations, monitor and enforce compliance with tax and financial reporting standards and assist with cash flow forecasting.
- Preparing the salary journal into the systems and monitoring the donor’s salary charging.
- Advise colleagues and management on decisions related to the ASRI’s finances.
- Supervise the documentation of the company’s financial status and forecasts.
- Supervise the audit process for both institutional and project audits.
- Preparation of budget proposals to donors and supervise the submission of financial reports to the donors.
- Preparation of Annual Budget inline with the approved grants and proposed future activities.
Experience and Skills
- Minimum Bachelors’ degree in accounting or management. Affiliations with relevant professional associations are an advantage. Having tax brevet A & B is an advantage.
- Minimum 2 years of experience at a relevant and same level as a Finance Manager position or 5 years experience in supervisory role in lieu as a Finance Manager.
- Experience in handling multi donors fund and reporting.
- Having experience working at a Public Accounting Firm or Financial Consultancy Firm is desirable.
- Proven technical knowledge and skills in areas as described in the Main Responsibilities / Duties of this position.
- Successful track record of operating in a similar multicultural and fast paced working environment as well as to and manage team and unit at a management level. Proven ability in handling multiple tasks effectively under heavy time and work pressure.
- Proven ability to plan and manage schedules, files / database and working materials as well as to keep confidentiality of documents and information.
- Proven strong attention to details, proactivity, and candidness.
- Strong interest in the development sector and a quick learner.
- Proven strong service orientation, communication, and persuasion skills, and in effectively dealing with clients and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Indonesia and good in written and spoken English. Proven ability to work effectively with Microsoft Office applications relevant to carry out this position.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Please send a cover letter, motivation letter, and resume/CV to both: email@example.com by February 20, 2024. Please use the Finance Manager in the subject line. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to contact all applicants, but we will contact you soon if you are chosen for an interview.
Department: Human Resources
Direct Manager: Human Resources Director
Functional Manager: Director of ASRI Kalimantan
Status: Full-time (contract)
Location: Sukadana, Kalimantan Barat
Is responsible for setting up and implementing Human Resources policies at ASRI, managing around 100 employees.
- In close coordination with the Director ASRI Kalimantan, calculate the HR operational needs and the associated budget in order to efficiently ensure the required sizing and capabilities of the project and to facilitate budget following-up.
- Advise Director ASRI Kalimantan on setting up (org chart), update the project’s organizational chart and job descriptions
- Ensures all HR reporting.
- Create and establish all HR department work SOPs within the project.
Organizing Employee Recruitment and contract management
- Ensure hiring on the project level, starting from posting vacancies, administrative preparation, selection process, tests, onboarding, and signing of work contracts.
- Carry out amendments and contract termination formalities for employees at the project level, according to local labor laws, archiving and updating individual employee files, informing them of their rights, and preparing all mandatory tax declarations, in order to ensure legal compliance.
- Plan and supervise, the associated processes (recruitment, training/induction, evaluation, potential detection, development, and communication) of the staff under his/her responsibility in order to ensure the team sizing.
Training and Development
- Plan the training and development system needed in each department. Collaborate with department managers in identifying training and development needs.
- Support the project department managers in properly evaluating people's performance and in the potential identification of staff development needs, in order to improve people's capabilities and their contribution to project goals.
Compensation and Benefits
- Calculate and pay employee salaries every month.
- Ensure the indexation process of the staff salary grid in order to ensure internal equity, cost-of-living adjustments, and the correct application of employment conditions in the project.
- Supervise/perform payroll procedures, ensuring that all data related to monthly salary calculation of national employees of the project are correctly entered in HRIS (days off, unpaid leaves, sick leaves, overtime, salary advance, etc.), in order to ensure on-time and accurate salary payments.
- Calculate, deduct, and report income tax every month.
HR Data Administration
- Responsible for managing HR administrative data in an orderly and secure manner.
- Assist the ASRI Kalimantan Director, and/or department managers to draw up annual holiday planning and staff shifts in order to forecast HR needs and to ensure HR availability for the project activities.
- In close collaboration with the ASRI Kalimantan Director applies the part on administrative/HR procedures of any Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) in force between local partners, donors, and ASRI.
- Ensures all staff in the Project (National, International, Regional, visits, etc.) is properly briefed and/or inducted with ASRI policies, regulations, cultures, etc.
- Together with department managers make plans for evaluating employee performance both routinely and periodically as part of development needs.
- Accommodate employee aspirations, manage, and provide the necessary solutions.
- Provide support to department managers in case of conflict, abuse/harassment claims, or disciplinary issues.
- Attend Management Meetings.
- Together with the ASRI Kalimantan Director, support the department managers in implementing the internal communication policies in order to boost staff active participation and commitment to ASRI.
- In close collaboration with ASRI Kalimantan Director, looks for the best options to avoid and/or solve possible labor conflicts/industrial disputes in the project.
- Responsible for all movements and/or accommodation of visitors in the Kalimantan project.
- Education: Degree in HR, public administration, the management or related studies. Master Degree is preferred
- Experience: Working experience of at least five years in a human resources role. Working experience in NGO is preferred
- Language: Bahasa Indonesia, English.
- Not smoking
- Detail-oriented and highly organized while managing strategic, long-term goals
- Strong initiative
- Awareness and skills to create an equitable and inclusive work environment
- People Management.
Please send a cover letter, motivation letter, and resume/CV to both: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by February 20, 2024. Please use the HR Manager Candidate in the subject line. Unfortunately, we do not have the capacity to contact all applicants, but we will contact you soon if you are chosen for an interview.