Are you interested to be a leader that carries out the planetary health practice to create a healthy and prosperous community, as well as a healthy environment? It's Your Time To Join Us!
ASRI is beginning the process of developing a national-level staff structure in order to scale our innovative and successful planetary health model across Indonesia. The Executive Director will be responsible for providing strategic leadership and will work with the Board of Directors and the Executive Management Team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans, and policies.
The Executive Director will play a critical role in partnering with the Ministry of Health in its interest in exploring scaling the ASRI methodology across Indonesia. This will involve strategic direction development along with the Ministry and making sure that pilot sites are project managed. This is a tremendous opportunity to maximize and strengthen the internal capacity of a well-respected, high-impact organization that is expanding rapidly. This position is an ideal challenge for an ambitious, experienced Program Director who wants to have a major impact on planetary health.
The core responsibilities for this position:
- Provide leadership, direction, and management to the overall function of the organization, ensuring that the departments are properly structured, staffed, trained, developed, motivated, and compensated.
- Design, propose, and develop a national annual growth plan in line with the ASRI strategic plan. This includes developing and proposing future HR matrix evolution.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team in collaboration with the HR Director, attracting, recruiting, and retaining required members of the executive team not currently in place.
- Collaborate with the Executive Management Team and the Kalimantan Director to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the organization.
- Closely collaborate with representatives of the Indonesian Ministry of Health in developing pilot sites for a national program to test whether the ASRI model could scale through the Indonesian government on a national level.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the organization.
- Coordinate with research partner organizations and the Ministry of Health to oversee monitoring & evaluation and strategic research activities in collaboration with the Research & Data Manager.
- Conduct, maintain, and develop a comprehensive in-country stakeholder mapping of actors already involved in health, conservation, and disaster response. Identify forums where ASRI has the opportunity to influence other stakeholders in a progressive planetary health approach to their activities.
- Represent and advocate for ASRI activities with regional, national, and international authorities. Attend official events, including donor, government, and academic forums.
- Refine security protocols, maintain and be accountable for security and critical incident management.
- Professional Degree in a health-related field, conservation, or management.
- Three years of progressive experience as a non-profit CEO/leader or five or more years of experience as a Deputy Country Director or Chief Operating Officer managing one or more major functions (e.g., operations, business development, etc.)
- Indonesian national. Bilingual – Bahasa / English.
- Ability to travel to ASRI sites and spend long periods of time in program locations.
- Interpersonal, persuasion, and negotiation skills to deal with internal and external business relations.
- Strong proven management skills to successfully perform the planning, directing, reporting, and administrative responsibilities of this position. Involves staff in planning, decision-making, facilitating, and process improvement; available to staff; provides regular performance feedback; and encourages growth
- Analytical Skills: Synthesize complex information or information coming from diverse sources.
- Problem-Solving: Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner
- Communication skills: Speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrate group presentation skills, and conduct productive meetings.
- Delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations, and monitor delegated activities
- Leadership: Inspire and motivate others to perform well and accept feedback from others.
- Quality Management: Maintain compliance with legal and regulatory aspects.
- Planning and Organization: Prioritize and plan work activities, use time efficiently, and develop realistic action plans.
- Highest level and proven integrity and work ethic.
- Ability to work on tight and rapidly changing deadlines.
- Experience in working with the Indonesian Government Ministries.
Please submit a CV or resume and a cover letter describing your interest in this position to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment will be managed on a rolling basis, and if you are eligible for this position, you will be called for an interview immediately. Documents may be submitted in either English or Bahasa Indonesia.
Kamu dokter gigi yang punya dedikasi dan peduli pada kelestarian alam? Ini adalah kesempatan untukmu bergabung bersama kami!
1. Laki – laki / Perempuan
2. Pendidikan S1 dan Profesi Kedokteran Gigi
3. Dokter lulusan baru yang sudah selesai internship bisa mendaftar
4. Mampu berbahasa inggris
5. Memiliki komunikasi yang baik
6. Bersedia tidak membuka praktik di luar klinik ASRI
7. Mencintai lingkungan
8. Tidak merokok
2. Surat Motivasi
3. Salinan Ijazah
4. Salinan STR yang masih aktif
5. Salinan Transkrip Nilai
6. Salinan KTP
7. Sertifikat/dokumen pendukung
Kirim lamaran ke email: email@example.com dengan subjek “Lamaran Dokter Gigi”.
Batas pengiriman: 31 Agustus 2023